Check JioFi Data Balance: Welcome to our blog, here we guide you to check out the data balance for the JioFi hotspot router or to check the data balance for the Jio dongle. It is very simple to the data balance in two ways. One is checked by using Jio official website and the other by using my Jio app. These steps are suitable for all models of JioFi router or Jio dongle.
|Check Jiofi Router Balance
What is JioFi Hotspot Router?
JioFi hotspot router provides a high-speed 4G internet connectivity. In the JioFi hotspot, you can see the OLED display which shows the Wi-Fi signal status, battery status (if the battery is low it indicates with red light), network bandwidth status, etc.
How to Check JioFi Data Balance on PC or laptop?
- You can check the JioFi data balance by using the official JioFi website.
- Open a browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other search browser you have.
- Type this URL http://jiofi.local.html in the address bar which is at the top of the search bar.
- Then JioFi official website is opened, enter the JioFi username and password.
- You can check the data balance and data used up to the time.
- It also shows the data plans and current plans with an expiry date.
Check Jio Dongle Data Balance Online on PC
- Open the browser on your PC/Mobile which you use for searching.
- In the address bar type http://www.jio.com which is an official Jio web page.
- After opening this website at the top right corner you may see the sign-in option.
- Click the sign-in button and enter the Jio dongle username ID or Jio dongle number and password.
- Then click the option Generate OTP at the bottom of the page.
- Now enter the registered mobile number so that you will get OTP instantly.
- After you entered your number click on Generate OTP. Once receiving your message enter the OTP and click on the sign-in button.
- It will direct you to the page which displays the data remaining balance and data usages with time. You can also see the expiry date of your current data package.
How to Check and Recharge the JioFi hotspot router Data?
By using the MyJio app you can check the data plan of the JioFi hotspot router. Recharge of the JioFi router is similar to Jiosim card recharging. And the data plans of both Jio SIM users and JioFi users are the same. Like mobile phone recharge, you can also recharge for your JioFi hotspot router easily.
- Enter into Google play store and search "My Jio" in the search bar.
- There you can see a list of related apps select the MyJio app and start to download and wait for some time.
- For completing the downloading process click on the install button.
- If you are using the Jiosim on your mobile phone then it will go into the app directly without any sign-in option.
- Go to the settings option and click linked account > Link new account > select JioFi icon.
- By this, you must sign in with your JioFi username ID and password and click on the sign-in button.
- Then enter your registered mobile number so that it gets you into the dashboard which shows your data balance, remaining balance, etc.
- Click the My plan option, there you can see the number of data plans.
- Select the best and latest data plan so that you can save your money and enjoy the high-speed 4G internet connection.
- You should enter your bank account details for recharging or you may recharge by using G-Pay, Phonepe, or any other mode.
We know that this article is enough for you to check JioFi data balance or Jio dongle data balance by following some simple and easy steps. Now you can easily check the data balance, check the data plans and recharge the best plan. Thank you for visiting this site. If you have any doubts to clarify regarding the JioFi data balance check-up just comment below.
Tags: How to check Jiofi data balance without the app, how to check Jiofi data balance in laptop, how to check Jiofi data balance in pc, Jio balance check online, how to check Jiofi balance in laptop without OTP, Jio data balance check, Jio net balance check number.