Change Jio Router/Broadband Password: Hello my folks welcome to our Jiofi guide blog. I think you are searching for the best way to change your Jio wifi router password and SSID that is why you have landed in our blog post. Thank you for choosing our blog here in the guide we provide you the various ways to change/update your Jiofi router password. Most Jiofi users facing the situation to change and update the WiFi device password to secure their internet data misuse by others.
|Jio WiFi Router Password|
Jio WiFi is one of the most used routers in India which is used by more than a million users. Changing the Jiofi router password is a very easy process any new person can do this by using the below guide. Jio Giga fiber users are getting increased day by day because of its advanced features and plans. Okay, let’s look at the easy ways to change your Jio wifi router/Jio Giga fiber password.
Related Post: How to Increase Jiofi Router Speed?
About Jio Wifi Router and Jio Giga Fiber
Jiofi is a portable WiFi router device launched by Reliance Jio is owned by Mukesh Ambani. The Jio network is used by half of the internet users in India because of its attractive offers and plans. They provide internet through various types of gadgets such as Jio Phone, Jio hotspot 1, 2,3, and Jio Giga Fiber.
The Jiofi hotspot device works on a Jio SIM card and it allows you to get 4G LTE internet with unlimited speed. This Jiofi Router device allows you to use the internet on various devices such as smartphones, laptops, and tablets. This Jiofi hotspot device is available in various sizes and battery capacities and you can easily change its settings by using the official Jio website and My Jio app.
This Jiofi hotspot device has many advanced features like it allows you to connect multiple devices at a time using a WiFi connection. The Jio Giga fiber connections are used in many cities and states in India which is providing 100-150 GB high-speed internet and the price is very affordable. Okay, let’s look at the steps to change the Jiofi router password and the Jio Giga fiber WiFi password.
Steps to Change Jio Wifi Router Password and SSID
As we mentioned above there are 2 easy methods available to change your Jio WiFi router password. Try any one below method and share your experience with us.
Change Jiofi Router Password Using a Website
First of all, switch on your Jiofi hotspot device and connect it to your device (smartphone, PC, or tablet).
Now open any browser on your device and enter the below URL or click the below URL.
jiofi.local.html or 192.168.1.1
- Once you open the above link just click on the Login button and enter your user credentials.
- If this is your first-time login attempt then use the default username and password that is “administrator”.
- If you know the correct username and password then use it and log in to your Jiofi router dashboard. (If you forget your Jiofi password then follow the steps to reset your Jiofi router).
- Once you get into the Jio WiFi router dashboard click the network/settings tab from the top menu.
- After that, you need to click the WiFi settings option from the right side menu.
- Now you can easily change your favorite SSID and Password. Refer to the below image if you have any doubts.
- Once you have made changes just click the apply/save button. That’s it this is one of the best methods to change the Jio router password and username. Now look at the second method
Change Jio WiFi Router Password Using My Jio App:
- My Jio app is one of the best ways to change the Jiofi password and SSID. This My Jio app is available on the Google play store and iTunes app store so download and follow the below steps properly.
- Connect your Jiofi router device to your smartphone and open the My Jio app.
- Now use your Jio number to log in to your account.
- Once you log in to your Jio account you can see your current plan and other account details.
- Open the device settings option from the top cornet menu then click on the “My Device” option.
- Just wait for the details and settings to open completely. Click on the “change password” option below the SSID option.
- Now choose the strong new password and click the submit button to apply the new Jio WiFi password.
These are all the 2 different methods to change the Jiofi router password and username. If you want to change the Jio Fiber password follow the below steps.
How to Change Jio Giga Fiber Password Using Jio website and My Jio App?
- First of all, connect the Jio Giga fiber internet connection to your PC/laptop.
- Open Jio.com on your browser.
- Now on the official Jio website click the sign-in button and choose the Jio Fiber option.
- Enter the Jio Fiber number and use the OTP sent to the linked mobile number.
- Once you enter into your Jio Fiber account then click the settings option and click the “My device” option.
- You can see the SSID, change the username, and change the password options. Click the change password and choose the good password for your Jio fiber WiFi device.
- You can also use the My Jio app and link your Jio fiber number.
- Once you linked your Jio fiber then click the “My device” option from the below main menu.
- Now you need to choose the Wifi settings option to change your password easily.
That’s it these are all the easy and best ways to change the Jio WiFi router password and username.
Tags: jiofi.local.html change password, Jio wifi password change, how to change Jio dongle password, how to change Jiofi password without connecting Jio router username and password, Jiofi password change app download, Jio fiber password change.