JioMart for PC is an online shopping android application which was jointly developed Reliance retail and Jio Platform. It delivers groceries from nearby stores at the doorstep when place order through this app. This service was initially launched in December 2019 at selected areas. But it reached nearly 200 cities in India within a few months. JioMart app was downloaded by more than millions of users within a few days of its launch. You can shop products online from a wide range of categories like Vegetables, Fruits, Snacks, Cosmetics, House essentials, beauty and hygiene, and baby care.
|Jiomart For PC Windows|
It does not cost any price for home delivery and there is no minimum order is required. You can choose products from your favorite brands or top brands like Patanjali, Aashirvaad, Amul, Bru, Bisleri, Complan, Tropicana, Surf Excel, Vim, etc. JioMart for PC gives the best offers, best deals, and low prices for each and every day, which helps you to save your money. This app is very helpful for the people in this Corona pandemic situation. You don’t need to go out even for essential products; you can get all your groceries at your doorstep. You can get contactless and hassle-free home delivery through this online shopping application. If you are trying to use JioMart for a PC for a better experience, then this article is specially made for you. In this post, we will explain how to download and use JioMart on PC. Read this article till the bottom to get almost all information about JioMart for PC.
Highlights of JioMart for PC:
- JioMart for PC offers home delivery for free of cost across more than 200 cities and towns in India.
- You can get an excellent shopping experience at your home.
- It gives a minimum of 5% offer on most of the products from its maximum retail price (MRP). Through this, you can get maximum savings.
- JioMart does not require any minimum order.
- You can groceries with assured quality. Fruits and vegetables in JioMart are directly obtained from farmers.
- You can make payment with the help of your credit card, debit card, net banking or e-wallets.
- Cash on delivery option is also available on JioMart for PC.
How to download JioMart on PC:
JioMart app is specially made for smart phones and not for PC. So you can’t find any extension file for JioMart to download it on your PC. You need not worry about this; we are here to guide you to download JioMart on your PC. There are several methods available online which you can find to download this application on PC. But we are going to explain one of the easiest methods to download JioMart with the help of an emulator on your PC.
Step by Step Procedure to Download JioMart on your PC - Method 1
In this method, we are going to use an android emulator called Bluestacks. It is the best and most popular android emulator among users. Before going to steps, you have to make sure whether your system has 4 GB of RAM and double centered processor for the better run of Bluestacks. Let’s see the steps to install JioMart for PC with the usage of Bluestacks.
Step 2: After downloading, double click on the downloaded file to begin the setup method of Bluestacks on your PC.
Step 3: Once you have successfully installed Bluestacks, simply open it by clicking its icon on the desktop.
Step 4: Now, you need to sign up with your account to access Google play store on Bluestacks. Enter your email id and password and click on sign in.
Step 5: Once you completed the sign-in process, you can download almost all android applications from Google play store with Bluestacks.
Step 6: Now, open google play store, click on the search icon and type JioMart.
Step 7: The results related to the entered keyword will be shown on your screen. Click the appropriate result of JioMart and then click on the install button.
|Jio Mart Download|
Step 8: Once it completes the installation process, you can launch the JioMart app on your PC and place your orders and get your preferred products at your doorstep.
Step by Step Procedure to Download JioMart for PC – Method 2:
Instead of using Bluestacks, you can alternatively use the Nox app player. It is also an android emulator; it is lightweight and does not have any popup ads compare to Bluestacks. Let’s see the steps
|Nox app player|
Step 1: First of all, dispatch your internet browser. You can open any web browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Step 2: Click on the location bar and type Nox app player. From the results, click on the official website of Nox and download its installation file.
Step 3: Run the installer file and begin the installation process. It should take a few minutes to finish the installation. Once it completes, the app player gets ready to use.
Step 4: Launch Nox app player, you will see the main interface and search for Google Play Store which is in-built in Nox. And sign in with Gmail to access it.
|using Nox app player|
Step 5: Type JioMart at the search bar play store and install it on your PC. Alternatively, you can download the APK file of JioMart from the internet and install it on your PC with the help of the Nox app player.
Use the Official website of JioMart- Method 3
This is another method to use you just need a web browser and no need to install any third-party software like an android emulator. You can use this method when you don’t want to use emulators on your PC. Simply go to www.jiomart.com on your web browser. Click on sign in at the top right side of the screen and enter your registered mobile number.
|Jio Mart For PC|
It will ask you to enter necessary details like your name, email id and also ask you to create a password for your JioMart account. You also need to enter the OTP which you have received on entered mobile number. After entering the details, click on verify. Once the verification process gets done, you can place your orders on the website of JioMart.
How to use JioMart on PC:
- Once you have installed the JioMart app on your PC by using any of the above-mentioned methods, open the app on your PC.
- A popup message will appear at the bottom of the screen, it will ask you to enter the PIN code of your city to check whether your area is currently available for delivery.
- Now, click on the signup option and enter your mobile number. After that, it will ask you to enter your name and the OTP which is sent to you through a message to enter the phone number.
- If you wish, you can also enter your email id, this is optional. And complete the verification process by clicking on the verify option.
- Once you finished sign up, you can select your preferred products from several categories like vegetables, fruits, dairy, snacks, etc.
- After selecting all products, click on the ‘cart’ icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed’ and enter your address for delivery. Complete your payment using a credit card, debit card, net banking, PhonePe, Paytm, JioMoney, or Mobikwik. Cash on delivery option is also available on JioMart for PC.
Presently, JioMart is one of the trending applications on Google Play Store. It grabs most of the people in India with its amazing features and its effective interface. In this post, we have listed three possible ways to install JioMart on your PC. You can use any of these methods in which you are comfortable to use JioMart for PC.
Searches related to jiomart for pc:
- jiomart app
- jiomart Kirana
- jio mart online shopping
- jiomart online booking
- reliance jiomart
- reliance on smart online
- jiomart Kirana near me
- reliance on online shopping