How to watch vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV : The 14th season of Indian Premier League (IPL) is going to begin on April 9, 2021. All cricket fans are eagerly waiting for this event to take place. Most of us prefer to watch live IPL matches Online instead of watching them on TV channels. Because streaming it online has more advantage than TV. But, you need to pay some additional charge to stream live IPL matches online. If you are a Reliance Jio customer, you have the opportunity to watch it for free cost. Yes, you can watch any cricket matches in live including its highlights, replay, etc on Jio TV app for free of cost. In this post, we will explain everything about how to watch IPL 2021 on Jio TV.
|How To Watch Vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV|
Watch Vivo Ipl 2021 on Jio TV through Jio Cricket Channel:
Reliance Jio recently releases special channels on its Jio TV application especially for cricket lovers named JioCricket. You can watch those channels in five different Indian languages such as Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and English. It allows you to watch a cricket match from a five different camera angles and listen to audio from the stump mic and stadium surroundings. There are totally Five JioCricket channels are available in Jio TV such as JioCricket HD (Hindi), JioCricket HD (English), JioCricket HD (Tamil), JioCricket HD (Telugu) and JioCricket (Kannada). In these channels of Jio TV, you can exclusive cricket content like live match, highlights, replay and other programmes related to cricket. You can watch not only domestic cricket matches but also international cricket matches on Jio Cricket channels.
Also Check : Jio Tv Channal List
How to watch Vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV through Jio Cricket channel:
If you are new to Jio and don’t have any idea about how to watch IPL on Jio TV, don’t worry, in this section we are going to explain the step by step by procedure for this and you can learn from it. Before going to steps let’s see the basic requirements to watch Vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV.
Basic Requirements to watch vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV:
- To watch vivo IPL 2021 cricket matches on Jio TV on your portable devices like Smartphone, PC or Tablet, you need to insert a Jio SIM on your device.
- Your device needs to have the capability to access 4G VoLTE.
- You must have activated your Jio SIM with an active data plan in order to use all Jio apps including Jio TV.
Steps to watch Vivo Ipl 2021 on Jio TV:
Step 1: Download and Install Jio TV app on your Device:
- First of all, you need to download and install the Jio TV application on your device from your device’s play store or App store. This Jio TV app is available for absolutely free of cost on Google Play Store of Android device and App Store of iOS device. If you want to access Jio TV on your windows and Mac, you have to use an emulator.
Step 2: Grant Permissions to Jio TV:
- After installing Jio TV app on your respective device, simply click on ‘Open’ in order to access the app. When you open the app for the first time, it will ask you grant some permission to enjoy a smooth experience on Jio TV app. Just click ‘Next’ button at the bottom of the interface and then choose ‘Allow’. By clicking ‘Allow’, you have given permission to Jio TV in order to access your location and to identify your network
|Grant Permissions to Jio TV|
Step 3: Log in to Jio TV app:
- If you give permission to identify your network, the app will automatically log in with the information of your Jio SIM. Otherwise, you need to manually login to the app using your Jio number or Jio ID. Enter your Jio Number on respective column. If you know the username and password of your Jio Account, you can login with Jio ID option.
Step 4: Enter OTP for Verification:
- Once you enter your Jio number or Jio id, it will send you one time password to your number. You need to enter the OTP on Jio TV to proceed further. Then tap on “Verify”. Once the verification has completed, you can access 650+ live TV channels in more than 15 languages on Jio TV.
|Enter OTP Number|
Step 5: Tap on JioCricket Channel:
- After automatically or manually login to the Jio TV app, you can see all the five or any of the channel of Jio Cricket on the main interface itself. Just tap on that channel to watch Vivo IPL 2021 live match. If there are currently no live matches then it will stream highlights or replay of the previous matches. If you can’t find JioCricket channel on main interface of Jio TV, you search for the channel using search icon at the top right side corner of the page.
Features of watching Vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV:
- There is no difference or any delay in match streaming between what you watch on TV channels and what you see in Jio TV application.
- You will get accurate streaming in high quality (HD) video content with the channels provided in the Jio TV.
- You don’t need to pay any additional charge to watch vivo IPL 2021 on Jio TV. You just need a valid recharge plan on your Jio SIM to stream live IPL matches.
- If you do not use a lot data on your device, 2 GB data per day is more than sufficient to stream live vivo IPL live matches on Jio TV app.
- You can select commentary language of live IPL Matches of your wish. The Jio TV app gives five different options to choose such as Hindi, English, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu.
- You can view scores and other information related to that live cricket match on demand that too within a single click.
- Jio Cricket channel also telecast catch-up i.e. past content to some special moment of the match again.
- ipl auction 2021 where to watch time
- disney+ hotstar
- ipl auction 2021 tv channel
- vivo ipl auction 2021 live
- ipl auction 2021 streaming channel
- ipl 2021 schedule
- ipl auction 2021 telecast